Predictive text input
Predictive text input is based on a built-in dictionary to which you can also add new
1. Start writing a word, using the keys 2 to 9. Press each key only once for one letter.
2. To confirm a word, scroll right or add a space.
● If the word is not correct, press * repeatedly, and select the word from the list.
● If the ? character is displayed after the word, the word you intended to write is
not in the dictionary. To add the word to the dictionary, select Spell. Enter the
word using traditional text input, and select Save.
● To write compound words, enter the first part of the word, and scroll right to
confirm it. Write the last part of the word, and confirm the word.
3. Start writing the next word.
5. Navigate the menus
The phone functions are grouped into menus. Not all menu functions or option items
are described here.
In the standby mode, select Menu and the desired menu and submenu. Select Exit or
Back to exit the current level of menu. Press the end key to return to the standby mode
directly. To change the menu view, select Menu > Options > Main menu view.