You can configure your phone with settings that are required for certain services. Your
service provider may also send you these settings.
Select Menu > Settings > Configuration and from the following options:
● Default config. sett. — to view the service providers saved in the phone and set a
default service provider
● Act. def. in all apps. — to activate the default configuration settings for supported
● Preferred access pt. — to view the saved access points
● Connect to support — to download the configuration settings from your service
● Device manager sett. — to allow or prevent the phone from receiving software
updates. This option may not be available, depending on your phone.
● Personal config. sett. — to manually add new personal accounts for various
services and to activate or delete them. To add a new personal account, select Add
or Options > Add new. Select the service type, and enter the required parameters.
To activate a personal account, scroll to it, and select Options > Activate.